Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter Cardinal

(Digital Image - 2 Cute Ink's Winter Cardinal)

As 2014 comes to an end, I want to thank you all for taking the time to stop by my blog this year.

I appreciate all of you and hope you will become a member and follow me.

My last card of the year is from my favorite digital stamp company -


Please click on the name above to link you to our challenge blog if you have never been.

There you will find links to 2 Cute Ink's Etsy store and be able to become a member to follow our blog there for our challenges.

New challenges start on January 5th.  Prizes are digital stamps from 2 Cute Ink.
We have some pretty wonderful Design Team members so go and check out their cards from previous challenges too.

There is also a monthly newsletter and for signing up for it, you will get a monthly "Free" digital stamp.  They are awesome!
Follow 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Group on Facebook too!
Great samples, ideas and contests too.

Hope to see you all enter our challenges on our 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog and 
have a safe and warm New Years Eve!

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment