Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2017

CIC391


Happy Birthday to myself and many friends and family this month.

I wanted to make a cute birthday card that I could send out this week,
that fit our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations! 
And the theme: Pearls

I used the fabulous digital image - Curvy Balloons from our sponsor this week:


They have such beautiful and fun digital images!  There isn't one that I don't love!

I used some of my stash of beautiful card stock from the now closed Angel Company.
I had a hard time cutting it.  The Angel Company holds such a special place in my heart.
I was a demonstrator with them for several years.
I miss them and my fellow Angels dearly.

Stop over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges
and share your projects using Pearls.
Be sure to check out all the Design Team's cards too!



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about cutting discontinued paper, I have a stack of favorites and I just can't bring myself to use it! The curvy balloon stamp is reminiscent of Joan on Mad Men, ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete